Saturday, April 30, 2011



I've never been a huge fan of action thrillers but after watching the preview for "Source Code", I'm very excited to watch it. After watching the preview many times, I couldn't stop talking about it. Even though I haven't watched it yet, I have a feeling that the movie is going to be amazing. If you have no idea what the movie's about it's about a solider who wakes up in unknown body in a train heading towards Chicago. While waking up in to an unknown body, his mission is to find the bomber of the Chicago train but throughout his mission, he finds a woman that he falls in love with which gets in his way to find out who the bomber is. The trailer sort of reminded me of the movie Avatar because Avatar also had the technology of switching people's bodies in their movie. Also the plot is a bit similar because in both movies, they have to face love and technology and choose between them.


Another movie I'm very excited to watch is "Soul Surfer". Soul Surfer is an action drama about a teenage girl Anna that gets attacked by a shark while surfing and loses her arm. Anna tries to recover but struggles to get back into surfing because of her accident. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always been into movies that were related to the ocean like the titanic, deep blue sea and open water. I realized the reason why I'm so into horror ocean movies is because the ocean scares me and it's one of my biggest fears in life. Also, knowing that Soul Surfer is a true inspiring story encourages me to watch it more.

Hopefully, I'll be able to watch these movies soon and once I do, I'll post my thoughts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment