Monday, March 21, 2011

Inception



Inception is one of the best movies created of all time starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page and Tom Hardy. I've always been a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon Levitt
since their first acting in "Growing Pains" and "10 things I hate about you". So I was very excited to watch two of my favorite actors starring in a movie together. Re-watching Inception many times helped me fully understand the movie wholly. Inception is the most ambitious psychological thriller I've ever seen. I honestly can say that I can watch this movie over and over again and still be mind blown. Inception is about a team of dream professionals who enter peoples dreams and manipulate them. The movie is about a complex world and dreams. Even though the movie was a bit confusing, I loved every part of it. Not only did it have great acting, It also had an intriguing plot and brilliant visuals. Through this movie, I realized there is no "correct" ending. Many viewers from the audience are debating what happened on the final scene of the movie. Was Leonardo DiCaprio awake or dreaming? I guess you have to figure that out on your own. Overall, the movie was well acted, directed and wonderfully put together. I loved and appreciated how Nolan draws everything together like a puzzle.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Cinephilia/folders/Default/media/f8bbec57-273a-49b3-a0ad-9a179af5318b


No comments:

Post a Comment